Monday, June 17, 2013

Welcome Back #903!

I told you that we found a few old templates that had been discontinued and we are dusting them off and trying to add them back.

The first one is #903: Custom Fancy Solid (incidentally, would anyone mind if I renamed all of these templates at some point?)

This is the old thumbnail:
 
I tried playing with it and it's maybe a bit "Busy":
I'm going to fool around with it a bit more when I have a moment.
 
I seldom use a white background, but in this case, I really preferred it:
 
But, then, I also made ones with just the background words:

And then, just the foreground words:
 
The fonts are a little formal, but actually pretty cool. They are hard to see on these small images on the blog, so here are some close ups:
 
 
Not too shabby!!!
 
 
 
When you are previewing your pages online, if you want to see it closer, click on "Open PDF" at the top and a PDF file will open on your computer in a MUCH larger image, with the ability to shrink or enlarge and get a better idea of what you are ordering.
 
 
 
We wish you a wonderful and prosperous week!!
 

 

 

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I really like the font but I do believe this would best for maybe Chearleading team or other girls sports.
    Rename any templet you would like, this is all new to me. But I am likening what see!

    ReplyDelete